For two months I have followed the course the English language 2. In lectures, I have gained much knowledge, especially in the areas of language knowledge in relation to the universal in mathematics. This was very important because in accordance with the program of study that I take, the program of study in mathematics education. At the time that we subjugate knowledge we have acquired to their students so that there is a large possibility to adjust to the development of the age, that is possible to use the English language in the process of learning.
Each student is given the freedom to maximize or improve English language skills in individuals, depending on their interests, and awareness of each student.
Although the plan in the study subjects English 2 already mentioned in detail from week to week, but none of the many learning plan is adopted in this study. This is very reasonable and I would support to our lecturers, Dr. Marsigit, to learn how to develop like this, specialist in learning. However, I also do not ignore what is in this study plan. In other words, little by little from day to day I learn the material that should been mastered by every student in order to face global challenges.
In addition to the above, in a lecture is also provided the facilities to the development of the age, the online-based system, which is a special blog created by one of the lecturers of the University of Yogyakarta, Dr. Marsigit, to be used by each student to expand knowledge in the field of mathematics in particular. I also have to follow this blog as a follower affiliate with the many other friends. In my blog there are a few of the tasks that have been given by Dr. Marsigit, and I will try to complete these tasks.
I hope that what has been taught by Dr. Marsigit and the leader-the other I can continue to man the people need in order to reward that has been during this assigned by the leaders in the learning does not stop in the middle of the road.
Wassalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.
No comments:
Post a Comment